Hey bro can I borrow that shirt?






Blazer-jcp, lace shorts-forever21, tee- The buckle (cred to my bro), red clutch-TJ Maxx, silver necklace (borrowed/stole from my momma and not real sure where she got it) So the story behind this curl... I saw a picture of my great great grandmother and she was rockin this curl on her head... And I've seen it before in old pics and I was like oh I've got to try that. So I did and it took me thirty minutes to get that dad gum piece of hair to stay still. My sis thought it was the funniest thing ever and I agree. Then we found this dead butterfly and of course used it as an accessory to take it to a whole nother level of weirdness.. I secretly loved it hah and sue just couldn't stop laughin. She sent the pic in our family thread and they've been calling me "jerry curl" bc we thought that was the name of it.. And come to find out Jerry curl is a perm like micheal Jackson's, but too late the name already stuck:( 

Comments

Popular Posts