9 DAYS OF GIFTS: Day 9- The First Noel

Baby's First Christmas
For her
For your lil American boy

Denim on Denim on Denim for him

panda panda panda

for the little broad in Atlanta...

For him

for him

for her

street style ..lol so stinkin' cute

For daddy's lil cowgirl #wedemboys


or his lil cowboy #wedemboys

















Just wanted to share  some gift ideas! (All from Nordstrom of course)  I'd be more than happy to help you find the perfect gift for your special someone! (or yourself.. as your retail therapist I'm sworn to secrecy and your shopping habits are safe with me;) We've got the best return policy around.. so if they don't love it as much as we do.. no worries easy returns! FREE SHIPPING both ways too... also, if you live in Arkansas you don't have to pay tax either .. yep you read it right NO TAX! And if we have the product at my store here in Nashville I will wrap each gift with loveee lol Don't hesitate to text me anytime 479.414.3815! Oh and most important thing to remember  #Jesusisthereasonfortheseason

Comments

Popular Posts